Makes about 16 brownies. 3/4 cup all-purpose flour 1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.Grease a 9-inch square baking pan
15 minutes preperation, 30 to 35 minutes baking
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup butter or margarine
2 Tablespoons of water
1 package of semi-sweet chocolate morsels (12 ounces)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1/2 cup chopped nuts
2) In a small bowl mis together flour and baking soda.
3) In a small sauce pan, combine sugar, butter and water. Bring to a boil over medium heat; remove immediately from heat.
4) Stir in 1 cup of chocolate morsels, and vanilla extract until chocolate is melted and mixture is smoothe.
5) Transfer mixture to a medium bowl. Cool completely.
6) Stir in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually stir in flour mixture until smoothe.
7) Stir remaining chocolate morsels, and nuts into batter. Pour batter into prepared pan.
8) Bake until toothpick comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack, or the stove top to cool completely. Cut into squares.
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.Grease a 9-inch square baking pan